ARTAS Architect’s Launceston studio has an role to fill as our busy team expands. We are seeking an experienced Architectural Technician to join our highly-respected practice.
The successful applicant will be a talented and motivated professional, able to make a continuing contribution to a collaborative and energetic working environment.
This role will be reporting to the Studio Manager and will be responsible for producing documentation and technical detailing with a high attention to detail.
Key Skills and experience
- Proficient experience with ArchiCAD
- Understanding of BCA and relative codes/standards
- The ability to work independently in a team environment
- Experience with detailed documentation
- Have a proven ability to co-ordinate and complete project documentation.
- Australian Permanent Residency – essential
You will be well supported by a national company that prides itself on building strong relationships and innovative solutions that translates into a people centred design response.
This role is an immediate start, exciting opportunity offering a meaningful career working with high profile leaders, and with the potential opportunity to contribute to a number of key projects across our Australian network of studios.
For details call Penny Laing 0408 433 948
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com All expressions of interest and applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Applications close 5pm Friday 21 July