An opportunity exists at ARTAS Architects in Launceston for a Senior Architect who is seeking an opportunity to step into a leadership/management role. This “hands on” position will work directly with clients to lead and develop some exciting projects. We also require you to be a good mentor and develop a talented team to maintain the high standards we deliver.
Senior Management Architect
We are seeking a person with the “runs on the board” who can offer a broad range of skills including:
- Exceptional concept design skills
- Strong technical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced understanding of project, contract and relationship management
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Good analysis and decision making skills
- Good commercial awareness
This is a key role in our organisation and we are seeking an individual who shares the same ethos of complete client focus and fostering a work culture that is rich in job satisfaction.
If you are a talented individual with a history of design excellence, client focus and creating a great work culture we encourage you to apply.
For details call Penny Laing 0408 433 948
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com All expressions of interest and applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.