ARTAS Architect’s Launceston studio has a exciting role to fill as our busy team expands. We are seeking an Architectural Graduate to join our highly-respected practice.
The successful applicant will be a talented and motivated recent Graduate of Architecture, able to make a continuing contribution to a collaborative and energetic working environment.
This role will be reporting to the Studio Director and will be responsible for performing the tasks assigned on a daily basis with the aim to becoming a registered architect.
Key Skills and experience
- The Architectural Graduate is expected to develop the following capabilities:-
- A strong and demonstrated understanding of architecture and project management.
- A sound understanding of business, management and regulatory obligations
- High levels of verbal and written communication competencies appropriate to different audiences (staff, directors, clients, service providers, regulatory bodies).
- Strong leadership, team-building and decision making experience and competencies.
- A sound understanding of business financial management, profit & loss and balance sheet interpretation and budgeting.
- A high level of design, documentation, detailing and specification writing skills.
- Australian Permanent Residency – essential
You will be well supported by a national company that prides itself on building strong relationships and innovative solutions that translates into a people centred design response.
This role is an immediate start, exciting opportunity offering a meaningful career working with high profile leaders, and with the potential opportunity to contribute to a number of key projects across our Australian network of studios.
Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio (PDF Max 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Friday 21 July