REGISTERED ARCHITECT / EXPERIENCED GRADUATE ARCHITECT
A Registered Architect / Experienced Graduate Architect is sought for the Sydney office of ARTAS Architects, to fill an exciting position within this highly-respected practice. We are looking to expand and grow our office through your ability to manage projects, staff and deadlines. Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years industry experience with a proven ability to document and manage your own projects. The successful applicant will be a talented and motivated professional, able to make a continuing contribution to a collaborative and energetic working environment.
This role will require experience in all aspects of design and delivery from client liaison, briefing and concept design to documentation and technical detailing. Reporting to the Studio Manager you will have the initiative to progress design concepts through the design development, contract documentation and construction phases.
Key skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Sound conceptual design, presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- ArchiCAD experience is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Australian standards and statutory regulations
- A practical knowledge of construction would be beneficial
- Australian Permanent Residency – essential
- Strong focus to achieve project deadlines
- Effectively collaborates with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Rigorous approach to project detailing
This is an immediate start, exciting opportunity offering a meaningful career working with high profile leaders, and with the potential opportunity to contribute to a number of key projects across our Australian network of studios.
Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio (PDF Max 10MB) to email@example.com and ensure that you have the following subject line on your application – REGISTERED ARCHITECT / EXPERIENCED GRADUATE ARCHITECT_SYD