ARTAS Architects Launceston is employing
We are currently seeking an Architectural Graduate to work part time within the Launceston studio as part of a dynamic team of Architects where you will constantly be encouraged to develop your capabilities and broaden your horizons while working on a diverse range of projects.
This role will offer an excellent opportunity for you to experience all aspects of design and delivery from client liaison, briefing and concept design to documentation and contract administration. Working within a team environment you will be encouraged to demonstrate initiative and passion towards your work.
Key skills and experience
- ArchiCAD experience
- Previous practical experience is a distinct advantage but recent graduates will also be considered
- Sound conceptual design, presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Australian standards and statutory regulations
- A practical knowledge of construction would be beneficial
- Australian Permanent Residency – essential
- Strong focus to achieve project deadlines
- Effectively collaborates with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Rigorous approach to project detailing
This is an immediate start, exciting opportunity offering a meaningful career working with high profile leaders, and with the potential opportunity to contribute to a number of key projects from our Launceston studio.
Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio (PDF Max 10MB) to email@example.com
Application close 2pm Thursday 20th December